New Student 登记
You will register yourself online through your e服务 account after you have:
- 完成 admissions requirements
- Received an email from Enrollment 服务 accepting you into a program major, and
- Attended an orientation session
If you have not completed all three of the above, contact Enrollment 服务 by email or phone (763-576-7710) to find out where you are in the admissions process.
Returning Student 登记
Before you register
- 验证是适用的: Verify that you do not have any holds that will prevent you from successfully registering for your classes. 登录 e服务 and click on Dashboard to view any holds.
- Check when you can register: 登记 windows open based on credits earned (not including in-progress courses). To check your registration window: log into e服务 and click on 课程 & 登记 and select 登记 Window. (Make sure you are looking at the correct semester.)
Non-Degree Seeking and 访问ing 学生
Non-degree seeking and visiting students are those taking courses without pursuing a degree, diploma or certificate. These students are limited to registering for nine (9) credits and are not eligible for financial aid (loans, grants and work-study). They are not required to complete orientation. If you meet the criteria to enroll as non-degree seeking student or visiting student, you will be able to register online through your e服务 account, for any courses for which you've met pre-requisites.